Thursday, March 29, 2007

Push it to the limit! (the limit!)

Specifically, MATLAB. I was able to get it to segmentation fault. That's right -- hella expensive technical computing program, relied upon every day by thousands, if not millions, of engineers and scientist, every day. I managed to break it with the train wreck that is my senior project. Whoo!

So anyway. Super busy (and therefore, looking for excuses to procrastinate (ie blag). I've got the term project report (~150 pgs including appendices) due Monday, a (short) paper due this Friday, assorted usual problem sets, and a term paper due a couple of weeks Monday. Throw in a 'surprise' quantum midterm, as well as a photonics midterm, and you have all the right ingredients for a mad dash to the finish line this term.

One more year...then I can start it all over again. I enjoy this in a rather macabre sort of way.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger ed said...

150 pages!?? Woah

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Rosanna =) said...

Hand in 15 pages (including appendices) and tell your prof it's quality, not quantity....hahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home